



This was a triumph.(這是一次大勝利)
I'm making a note here:(我要做點記錄)
HUGE SUCCESS.( 巨大的成功!)
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.(難以用語言表達我的滿足 )
Aperture Science(光圈科技)
We do what we must because we can.(我們做我們必須做的因為我們可以)
For the good of all of us.(為了我們美好的一切)
Except the ones who are dead.(除過那些以死的人)
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.(每次犯錯後,哭是毫無意義的)
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.(繼續嘗試直到沒有蛋糕)
And the Science gets done.(直到我們科技完成)
And you make a neat gun.(直到你的到時空的槍)
For the people who are still alive.(為了仍然活著的人)
I'm not even angry.(我甚至都不生氣)
I'm being so sincere right now.(我現在是如此的真誠)
Even though you broke my heart.(即使你使我心碎)
And killed me.(而且殺了我)
And tore me to pieces.(將我粉身碎骨)
And threw every piece into a fire.(並把碎片扔入火中)
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!(而且燒的我很痛,我還是為你如此而高興)
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.(現在這些數據化成如此美麗的一條線)
And we're out of beta.(我們已經完成試驗)
We're releasing on time.(我們從時間中解放)
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.(因此我很高興。我燃燒著)
Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive.(想想我們得到的教訓為了仍然活著的人)
Go ahead and leave me.(走吧,離開我)
I think I prefer to stay in side.(我想我還是願意呆在裡面)
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.(也許你會找到幫助你的人)
Maybe Black Mesa(也許在黑山..)
THAT WAS A JOKE.(是一個玩笑)
HAHA, FAT CHANCE.(哈哈,是個機會)
Anyway, this cake is great.(不管怎麼樣,蛋糕很不錯)
It's so delicious and moist.(濕嫩而美味)
Look at me still talking when there's Science to do.(看我,還在說話的時候當還有實驗的時候)
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.(我望向外面 我很高興,我不是你)
I've experiments to run.(我還在進行試驗)
There is research to be done.(還有研究要做)
On the people who are still alive.(為了活著的人)
And believe me I am still alive.(相信我,我還活著)
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.(我這樣活著,做著試驗)
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.(難以置信,我還活著)
While you're dying I'll be still alive.(當你將要死去,我仍然活著)
And when you're dead I will be still alive.(當你已經死去,我依舊活著)
STILL ALIVE(還活著)
STILL ALIVE(還活著)